Bee School ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee School and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habitats.
Three Simple Steps to becoming a Bee School
A Bee School is an educational institution that is committed to helping pollinators.
1. Fill out the Application Form – Either submit our online application or download and complete the Bee City School application form. We recommend that this is done by your Bee City liaison, the main contact for the Bee City program at your school.
2. Get it signed – Have your completed application reviewed and signed by your school’s principal/president/dean.
3. Send for approval – Send your completed and signed application form to [email protected] for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary.
If you have any questions about this process, please call Shelly Candel at 647-402-0133.
Once approved, Bee City Canada will declare you a Bee City School and provide a Declaration Certificate.
1. Celebrate being a Bee School by posting Bee City School signs around your school and by organizing and taking part in activities, in recognition of International Pollinator Week.
2. Execute your plan and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and the change worth talking about.
3. Record your activities and Renew your Bee School designation, year-after-year.