Bee Partner ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee City Partner and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habits.
Join the Bee City Partner Program
Show that your business or non-profit organization is committed to helping pollinators.
1. Fill out the Application Form – Either submit our online application or download and complete the Bee City Partner application form.
2. Send for approval – Email your completed application form to [email protected] for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary.
If you have any questions about this process, please email [email protected].
Once approved, Bee City Canada will declare you a Bee City Partner and provide a Declaration Certificate.
1. Celebrate being a Bee City Partner through public awareness activities, by posting Bee City Partner signs around your organization and by taking part in International Pollinator Week. Promote your activities through social media, your website and signs in your community.
2. Complete your resolution and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and a change worth talking about.
3. Record your activities and renew your Bee City Partner commitments, year-after-year.
There is a yearly fee for Bee City Partners depending on employee numbers. Fees are used to offer resources such as our Virtual Learning Sessions, educational “Buzz” webinars, a Canada wide Pollinator Pledge, and in the future, organizing regional Bee City gatherings, online and in person.
|Non-profits||Pay what you can|
|Micro Business (1 to 5 full time employees)||$200|
|Small Business (6 to 50 full time employees)||$500|
|Medium Business (51 – 100 Full time Employee)||$1,000|
|Large Business (+100 employees)||Please Contact Us|