Bee City Partner Application
Join the Bee City Partner Program
Show that your business or non-profit organization is committed to helping pollinators.
1. Complete application – Download and complete the Bee City Partner application form.
2. Send for approval – Email your completed application form to [email protected] for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary.
Once a Bee City Partner:
1. Celebrate by taking part in National Pollinator Week and other public awareness initiatives. Promote your activities through social media, your website and signs in your community.
2. Complete your resolution and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and a change worth talking about.
3. Apply to renew your Bee City Partner designation, year-after-year.
If you have any questions about the Bee City Partner Program, please call Shelly Candel at 647-402-0133.
There is a yearly fee for Bee City Partners depending on employee numbers. Fees are used to offer our Bee City partners more resources, such as educational “Buzz” webinars, helping schools build pollinator gardens and promoting our Bee Partners.
|Micro Business (1 to 5 full time employees)||$200|
|Small Business (6 to 50 full time employees)||$300|
|Medium Business (51 – 100 Full time Employee)||$400|
|Large Business (+100 employees)||Please Contact Us.|