Bee Campus ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee Campus and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habits.
Three Simple Steps to becoming a Bee Campus
A Bee Campus is a college, university or institution for higher education that is committed to helping pollinators.
1. Fill out the Application Form – Either submit our online application or download and complete the Bee City Campus application form. We recommend that this is done by your Bee City liaison, the main contact for the Bee City program at your learning institution.
2. Get it signed – Have your completed application reviewed and signed by your institution’s president or highest official.
3. Get it approved – Send your completed and signed application to [email protected] for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary.
If you have any questions about this process, please call 647-456-3890.
Once approved, Bee City Canada will declare you a Bee Campus and provide a Declaration Certificate.
1. Celebrate being a Bee Campus through public awareness activities, by posting Bee City Campus signs around your campus and by taking part in International Pollinator Week. Use social media, your website and signs to create a “buzz!”
2. Execute your plan and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and a change worth talking about.
3. Record your activities and renew your Bee Campus commitments, year-after-year.
There is no initial fees to become a Bee City, so in other words the 1st year is free. Fees will be applied to annual renewals. Fees are used to offer resources such as educational “Buzz” webinars, a Canada wide Pollinator Pledge, and in the future, organizing regional Bee City gatherings, online and in person. Annual renewal fees are scaled to student population sizes and are subject to change based on student numbers.
|3,000 or Less Students||FREE|
|3,001 – 5,000||$200|
|5,001 – 10,000||$300|
|10,001 – 20,000||$400|