Bee School ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee School and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habitats.
Three Simple Steps to becoming a Bee School
A Bee School is an educational institution that is committed to helping pollinators.
1. Complete your application – Download and complete the Bee City School application form. We recommend that this is done by your Bee City liaison, the main contact for the Bee City program at your school.
2. Get it signed – Have your completed application reviewed and signed by your school’s principal/president/dean.
3. Send for approval – Send your completed and signed application form to [email protected] for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary.
If you have any questions about this process, please call Shelly Candel at 647-402-0133.
1. Celebrate being a Bee School by organizing and taking part in activities in recognition of International Pollinator Week.
2. Execute your plan and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and the change worth talking about.
3. Record your activities, apply and renew your Bee School designation, year-after-year.