Bee Campus ApplicationMake a difference by becoming a Bee Campus and making a pledge to protect pollinators and their habits.
Three Simple Steps to becoming a Bee Campus
A Bee Campus is a college, university or institution for higher education that is committed to helping pollinators.
1. Complete your application – Download and complete the Bee City Campus application form. We recommend that this is done by your Bee City liaison, the main contact for the Bee City program at your learning institution.
2. Get it signed – Have your completed application reviewed and signed by your institution’s president or highest official.
3. Get it approved – Send your completed and signed application to [email protected] for review. Bee City Canada will notify you as soon as your documents have been approved or promptly request any clarification, if necessary. If you have any questions about this process, please call Nick Savva at 416-388-8856.
1. Celebrate being a Bee Campus by organizing and taking part in activities in recognition of International Pollinator Week. Use social media, your website and signs to create a “buzz!”
2. Execute your plan and make an impact in your community. Meeting your goals is vital and a change worth talking about.
3. Record your activities, apply and renew your Bee Campus designation, year-after-year.
There is no initial fee to become a Bee City Canada campus. Fees will be applied upon your annual renewal. Fees are used to offer campuses more resources such as educational “Buzz” webinars and organizing regional Bee City Campus gatherings. Fees are scaled to student population sizes and are subject to change based on student numbers.
|3000 or Less Students||FREE|
|3001 – 5,000||$200|
|5001 – 10,00||$300|
|10,001 – 20,000||$400|